Friday, November 12, 2010

Updates

Jackson and Carter are growing and learning more everyday. Jackson is still infatuated with Curious George and Mickey Mouse. If we can catch Handy Manny on tv he really likes him too. He is counting objects really well, and still recognizing all his letters. He is so silly and loving. He loves to give hugs and kisses and I am savoring these moments. I know they will end soon. He loves to make his brother laugh, and I really hope they continue the bond they seem to be forming.
Carter is still not crawling yet, but he says Mama all day long! He has also said Dada and Bubba, but just randomly. I expect him to crawl anyday. He gets closer to it all the time, but can't get more than a little ways without bottoming out like a skydiver right now. He loves to try and perfect the art of crawling though, and he can move around fairly well without it. I do love hearing Mama though. There is just nothing like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment